Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random pics...

They can be so sweet...
Playing at the park

Carnival day at preschool


Valentine's Day, getting treats that morning




Valentines Day 2010 and my 37th birthday. Caroline snapped this as we were leaving for our date.



We enjoyed the Ringling Barnum Bailey Circus in January with the Phillips' family, good friends in the neighborhood and my carpool/running buddy!





Cat in the basket!







I lowered the side of Claire's bed in January when she figured out how to get in and out of it. Guess it's time to convert to a toddler bed!







Crazy hair on the trampoline(this is for you Amy G)!







Caroline and her Big Top Cupcake!










Chris and I just ran a 10K in Hilton Head









2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

i love the crazy hair on the trampoline! I can't believe Claire is so big and I am loving the cupcake...tell Caroline that I got one of those pans for Christmas myself! I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh My lord I can not believe how big Caroline looks! I miss her!