Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 4th weekend in TN

Chris, my niece Rebecca and her boyfriend Mike gearing up to raft the ocoee. During our long July 4th weekend, Chris and I got the opportunity to go whitewater rafting with my family. Mom kept the kiddos!
I love being in my hometown for July 4th, there is something about those small town festivals!

Claire and Chris enjoy the train


Chris and Claire hanging out at the depot



Jack on the bungee jump which is always a favorite




Caroline in action






We spent the afternoon at my favorite spot as a child at the river. Now this is a favorite of my kids as well. My dad would take me here and we called it "our place".






Getting ready to ride the current






Chris playing with Claire








On our way back from TN, we stopped for the night at Keith and Lauren's in Marietta, Ga.









Jack and Connor, growing up too fast!










No comments: