Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brady is here!

Hello world
Number 4 and number 1

Timid but sweet stare



My boys


Claire holding her baby brother for the first time




Going home





Oldest and youngest, Caroline loves to hold him






Mommy's baby, Claire's baby. Claire has been nursing her dolls, they all have diapers on, she follows me around with her baby and lays her next to Brady in the basket. How cute is that!








My sweet little man was born Friday morning. We went to the hospital around 11, my contractions were probably 6-7 minutes apart. I got my epidural around 2am after
handling some pretty intense contractions. My water did not break for the first time so
they did that after the epidural. After that, things were nice and calm, I even slept for awhile. I woke up to some pressure and it was time to get things started. After about three rounds of pushing, he made his debut into this world! My hospital stay was wonderful, great nurses, alot of rest and bonding with Brady. I stayed two nights and went home Sunday afternoon.







No comments: