Saturday, November 20, 2010

Turner Cup


Caroline's soccer team did very well this year. They won the Turner Cup which means they beat all of the teams in their age division(10/11) year olds. This was Caroline's first year, she did very well. She played goalie most of the time but by the end of the season was itching to play forward or midfield. She continues to try and decide what her passion is going to be sport wise. So far we are between softball and soccer. She also would like to get back into gymnastics. There is so much out there for these kids to do these days, its hard to choose.. I'm proud of Caroline, she is so athletic and jumps into sports like I never did. She plays soccer with the boys at school which I find very impressive.. I would have been too intimidated to say the least at her age. I hate that I did not get a picture of her team holding the Turner Cup, forgot my camera that night!

No comments: